Don Cheadle talks about filming in Brooklyn with Stephen Colbert

On last night’s Colbert Report Don Cheadle talked a little bit about filming Brooklyn’s Finest in Brownsville.  (In fact, Stephen asked him a question about it similar to one that I asked director Antoine Fuqua.)  The whole interview is good, but if you just want to see the Brooklyn part, it starts at 4:52.  Brooklyn’s Finest will be in theaters on March 5th.

The Colbert Report Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Don Cheadle
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor Skate Expectations

Originally posted on Filming In Brooklyn. Have a location shooting tip or some on location pictures? Please email Amy, or text the pictures to Amy@FilmingInBrooklyn.com, or tweet the pictures to @FilmingBrooklyn. Amy also blogs at SelfishMom.com. Purchases made by clicking on links from Filming In Brooklyn may result in this website receiving compensation from an advertiser or affiliate.

This entry was posted in Action, Brownsville, Filming In Brooklyn and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

48 Responses to Don Cheadle talks about filming in Brooklyn with Stephen Colbert

1. I believe you have mentioned some very interesting points, regards for the post. 🙂

2. It is in reality a great and useful piece of info. Thanks for sharing. 🙂

3. Like says:

Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.

4. The Juventus star insists that he was not responsible for the accident which saw his £230,000 sports car ruined on Tuesday night, in which neither he nor his wife were badly hurt. Arturo Vidal held by police for alleged drink-driving after wrecking Ferrari during day off from Copa America duty with Chile

5. MATT BARLOW AT STADIUM mk: Chelsea eased into the fifth round of the FA Cup amid an avalanche of goals and wasted chances in their one-sided 5-1 victory over MK Dons. MK Dons 1-5 Chelsea: Oscar nets hat-trick and Eden Hazard finally breaks his duck as Blues run riot in one-sided FA Cup clash

6. [師大燙髮]中長髮 短瀏海 大捲 溫塑燙 之細軟髮也可以捲的很美很美 X LUSSO Hair Salon – – FashionGuide 華人時尚專業評鑑 大家好~一年多沒有整理頭髮了,終於等到生完孩子,我要去弄頭髮了!,紀錄一下這次在師大夜市旁邊的美髮店的愉快滿意之燙髮經驗,請大家聽我細細分享嘿嘿…,

7. sound like you know what you?re talking about! Thanks https://bzp65.com/

8. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

9. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

10. With thanks! Valuable information!

11. I’m quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right https://bzp65.com/

12. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

13. I have read so many articles regarding theblogger lovers however this piece of writing is actually a nicepost, keep it up.

14. With thanks! Valuable information!

15. With thanks! Valuable information!

16. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

17. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine? https://bzp65.com/

18. Chas Mcneece says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

19. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

20. Bill Knoch says:

21. With thanks! Valuable information!

22. OK카지노 says:

I’m quite certain I’ll learn lots of new stuff right https://bzp65.com/

23. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

24. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

25. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

26. I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. https://bzp65.com/

27. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

28. Diego Billey says:

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

29. I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. https://bzp65.com/

30. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

31. Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

32. Max Lievens says:

33. Jess Dahmer says:

34. Nona Moosman says:

35. I conceive this web site has got some real good information for everyone https://bzp65.com/

36. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

37. With thanks! Valuable information!

38. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

39. With thanks! Valuable information!

40. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

41. Black on black in the Charg I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

42. India Raine says:

With thanks! Valuable information!

43. Black on black in the Charger I’m creepin’ Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

44. With thanks! Valuable information!

45. 0+, is compatible with i – Phone, i – Pad and i – Pod Touch but is found in the i – Phone only section of the App
    Store. Web pages render much quicker as well and there
    is no lag or slowdown when loading apps and navigating menus.
    On Friday, when the i – Phone 5 was released, it was discovered that Verizon i – Phones were SIM-unlocked.

my web page Airport City Cheats

46. Google says:

No one routes for the evil villan who’s run off with the hero’s beau, same applies to a site
    that’s been stuck in Google‘s naughty corner.
    But unfortunately not every request will get approved.

* Page SEO: Your page is optimized by various means which include, choosing the right keywords, placing them right, adding
    anchor text linking, adding call to action in various places on the page.